A solid sequel to Escape from Mr Lemoncello's Library.
1. I want to work at a library where only 288 books are returned over the course of a week.
2. Love the diverse cast of kids.
3. The books referenced in the story could have been more diverse. There are only three authors of color represented in a list of 77 books (some authors are on the list twice).
4. Knowledge of the Dewey decimal system/middle grade fiction will enhance your enjoyment of the book, but I'd guess it works without understanding the references too.
5. Fewer riddles than Escape from Mr Lemoncello's Library, more library usage.